Tuesday, February 15, 2005

12:13 PM Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Genealogy is my passion and I've been working on my family history for over 30 years. As my profile tells you, one of the many reasons for moving into our motorhome and traveling around the country after retirement is to meet, compare notes and research with family members. I've been in touch with so many over the years; first by snail mail, then by telephone and finally by e-mail but have never actually met them. Of course, I've seen their pictures and know where they fit in my family tree but along with the many pieces of the puzzle needing to find their place in the big picture, something else has been "missing". I have always had a nagging little empty feeling inside that is at last being identified and "fixed". Meeting my extended family will fill that emptiness at last. Here are some pictures from my latest family encounter. As you can imagine I had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment