Wednesday, February 02, 2005

10:15 AM Wednesday February 2, 2005

Well, I'm on line as a "guest" and "creating" in Blogger but I'm really out of my comfort zone so this will be short and sweet.
We are at our friends, Don and Ardella's house in Payson, AZ and the travel trailer has been moved into place, heat turned on (it had a hard time keeping us warm ... down into the 20s last night) and we've spent our first night on the little double bed inside. I can tell you it makes our queen size mattress in the MH seem huge! We have several errands to take care of today: find the Bank of America to get some cash and have our signatures notarized on the insurance claim forms (from the break-in in San Diego) and mailed off to GMAC; find some place to get my hair cut; get Phil's glasses repaired so he can remove the paper clip and scotch tape emergency fix he is (very elegant ;-) I might add) using and maybe do some sightseeing around town. Ardella and Don are out and about this morning taking care of some business.
Still no idea how long we will remain in Payson. As I said yesterday ... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment