Thursday, September 09, 2004

9:45 AM Thursday, September 10, 2004

Not much to add to yesterdays note. Haven't even taken the time to snap some pictures but will do that soon. I really want to "chronicle" this house/garage/driveway/moving sale so I remember NEVER to get myself into this situation again. Several pickup loads have gone to the landfill and another one is piling up fast, not to mention our personal (city provided) dumpster, filled to the brim that has been picked up weekly. I hope I have the strength to pull this off ... at the end of each day, my 65 year old body is complaining louder and longer! I'm beginning to understand why I've put this monumental job on the back burner for so long. My darling daughters should be very grateful that we are taking care of this purging now instead of leaving it for them in the event of my demise! Of course, since I don't plan on checking out any time soon, I must resist the inherent urge to start "collecting" again ... JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment