Saturday, September 25, 2004

9:30 AM Saturday, September 25, 2004

I must report to you that my mind is willing but my body is giving out. Everything hurts! I'm threatening to stay in bed for 24 hours when our garage sale is over but it's an idle pledge because I have a podiatry appointment on Monday, October 4th. I've been so preoccupied I've missed two in a row so most likely my feet will mutiny on me if somehow, I manage to miss this one as well. My sister, Dixie (bless her heart) worries about me and has said she is going to remind me this time. Since she's ten years younger than I am, maybe her memory is better than mine; I hope so because obviously, I need help! ** Phil's cousin, Randy had a second kidney stone procedure yesterday and this time, it appears to have been successful. Phil drove him there and brought him home from the hospital and he was surprised and happy that Randy was in and out so quickly. Later, yesterday afternoon he joined us for dinner downtown then came over to the house for awhile afterward and seemed to be doing especially well, compared to his first go-round. ** A special "hello" to Margie in Tennessee ... a neat lady I've met via her weblog! Thanks for the kudos (right back atcha!) and I promise to be in touch personally once this next week is history. Until then, catch the latest in Backroad Chronicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment