Tuesday, January 25, 2005

9:30 AM Tuesday January 25, 2005

After seven very enjoyable days in QZ, Don and Ardella and Phil and I are packing up this morning and caravaning to Maricopa, AZ via Yuma. Our friends suggested we take that route to fuel up and top off our propane as everything costs a lot more near Maricopa and Casa Grande. When we arrive, we will settle down and hook up our rigs in Maricopa, then after a day or two (maybe longer), we'll drive our Ranger and they will drive their car (it's waiting for them in Maricopa) up the mountain to Payson for a few days (I hope it's not too cold!). Don and Ardella have some business to take care of (we'll stay at their house) then we'll return to Maricopa for another week or so. Our friends are tied up until April so Phil and I will be on our own again and heading east to Tucson from there, then on to San Antonio, TX and beyond (I'll fill you in later). We hope to meet up again in WA sometime in April or early May. Anyway, that's the plan but as you know, our plans are carved in Jell-O. I'm feeling pretty guilty sitting here on my computer while my sweetie is slaving away outside packing up our outside things so I'm going to quit for now and get busy on the inside. More pictures and more stories about QZ when we get settled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment