Thursday, January 19, 2006

12:35 PM Thursday January 19, 2006

Damn! Still under the weather. Sore throat is better but continues to make it difficult to swallow. I was just too pooped to go out to eat so Phil fixed us canned soup for dinner last night then I took a nap in the recliner. When I woke up, and dragged myself off to bed, I slept pretty well without cold meds thanks to my buddy, “Calms Forte”. If you’ve never tried it, I give it my highest recommendation. My friend, Gloria gave me a box several years ago and when you have trouble sleeping, this is akin to a magic bullet. Totally holistic and non-habit forming it just helps you relax, stop any fretting and stewing that might be going on inside your head and paves the way for slipping off to dreamland. Now, I'm going to force myself to get dressed, go get something to eat and stop at Wal*Mart for some throat spray.

We’re heading for Jackson, MS tomorrow and will stay over the weekend then head west to Vicksburg on Monday. No idea how long we’ll stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment