Wednesday, November 30, 2005

11:13 AM Wednesday November 30, 2005

One name for my malady is “writer’s block” but most likely, my lack of posting is just laziness! Our time here in coastal Georgia comes to an end tomorrow morning and we’ll be heading farther south to St. Augustine, Florida. We have loved it here. This RV park is small and peaceful and the Pace faces Lake McKintosh a little pond where Phil has been drowning worms for a week. He came back last night happy to proclaim he caught his Georgia fish! Yes, it was a little perch but big or small, a fish is a fish! One more STATE notch on his fish-catching belt … he’s back out there again this morning.

We’ve been exploring the area, doing and seeing many things so I have plenty to tell you. I hope to find the opportunity and inclination very shortly to bring the blog up to date. Be patient with me, okay? Living this life of retirement and fulltime RVing is so great, we’re having a really good time and lately manàna is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment