Sunday, November 27, 2005

10:52 AM Sunday November 27, 2005

Are we having fun? Many people have asked us that question and today I feel the need to say unequivocally … YES!

Phil and I share a birthday on November 27th … I was born in 1939 in Oakland California and he came along five years later in 1944 in Bremerton Washington. 40 plus years later our paths crossed and together we’ve been putting one foot in front of the other ever since. Being Zodiac “twins” has many ups and downs … yes, (to those of you who know us personally) I can see you smiling. Fortunately, after our relationship trials and tribulations over time and after the greater part of the dust settled, we discovered we had nearly identical goals for our old age. Fulltime Rving met our objectives with bells on so when Phil retired last year we were off and running.

So far, we haven’t looked back …

PS: My dear daughter, Violet was also born on this day, my 19th birthday in 1958. She was the best birthday present I have ever received so Happy Birthday to you too sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment