Monday, January 29, 2007

1:06 pm Monday January 29, 2007

You can file this post under “It doesn’t take much to keep some people entertained.”

When Phil and I went full time in our Penny, we needed to buy a new toaster. We went shopping and I fell in love with a bright red model made by Kitchen Aid. Of course, that brand was twice the price of any toaster I had ever bought in my life but it was RED! I had never seen a red toaster and fell in love with it so we bit the bullet and paid the price.

Since then, we have been on the lookout for a red coffee pot to match the toaster. It has taken two and a half years but we finally found one. Although the price was also double (red paint must be very expensive~~) the cost of the others on the shelf, we love this new appliance and are especially pleased because not only does it look beautiful, it brews really good coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    I know red is MY favorite color. It's perfect for making coffee on Valentines Day...LOL!
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete