Sunday, January 28, 2007

10:04 am Sunday January 28, 2007

.
For the most part I am 100 % content with where I am and what I am doing. I try to live as completely in the “now” as I can without regrets about the past or yearnings about the future. Today is different!

With all my heart I wish I had been in Shelton, WA yesterday! My beautiful granddaughter, Megan married the love of her life, Joshua yesterday afternoon. Most of my family and our friends, Gloria and Les were there and they were on my mind all day. Knowing how much I was going to miss being there, I received two phone calls, one from my daughter, (and mother of the bride), Violet and a second from my niece, Tammy who had Megan by her side so I was able to talk to the bride for a minute. The connections were terrible but it was the thought that counted and they transported me to the celebration for a minute or two. Phil and I were missed and thought of … and that was a wonderful feeling!

Then, this morning, I received pictures! Tammy sent me pictures and my daughter, Bobbie (who is at last connected to the Internet after a two year absence) e-mailed me a detailed description of the celebration so after reading it, I felt like I was there after all.

Congratulations to Megan and Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment