Thursday, December 16, 2004

6: 32PM Thursday December 16, 2004

Hello everyone! Data Storm is installed and I'm online via satellite. It's scary ... everything is so different and I feel like the dumbest human bean on the planet! Of course, the very first morning we had it (today) our installer, Bill Adams, (who was still parked across the street) spent a couple hours tweeking it again to get it to work as it had decided to go off line overnight (we left everything up and on as we were told that was a perfectly fine way to do things). Then, when all was well again, we went off to eat and run a couple errands and everything was still working fine when we returned. Soooooo, so far-so good today. It's a good thing because Bill and Janet left at noon but he has insisted we call him 24/7 if we have any trouble at all and he assured me I probably won't need him much at all. Poor man, he really doesn't know how computer challenged I am, does he? No pictures today ... still having problems with that picture loading program. Phil has suggested I uninstall and install it again. Maybe I'll try that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment