Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday August 20, 2006

Friday was a special day for me! Phil and Les went fishing and I had planned to work all day, scanning pictures and organizing files in my computer. About 11 AM I received a phone call from my daughter, Violet asking me if I could go to lunch with her and her daughter, my granddaughter Megan. Needless to say, I said absolutely and quickly prepared to go out. Megan had to go to work at 1 PM but we had a excellent lunch, a wonderful visit and parted company vowing to get together at least one more time before Phil and I head to more southern destinations for the winter. Violet came home with me and we enjoyed a slide show on my computer of all the old photos I've scanned so far before she headed home to Belfair. It was great fun!
.
Phil had a great day catching (and releasing) lots of rainbow and cut-throat trout and I had a wonderful day visiting with my much loved girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment