Wednesday, October 13, 2004

7:47 PM Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Just realized I can change the colors of my text! What fun! It's amazing how little it takes to keep me entertained lately ... could it be the beginning of my second childhood? ;-)

Everyone we talk to about our lifestyle change to full time RVing (after they tell us we're either crazy or very adventurous) asks the same question: "Where are you going first?" It's very difficult to answer that question because our "plan" is to have no "plan". However, we do have some things we desire to or wish will happen. One of my wishes is to disengage myself from my watch, although one of my fetishes is clocks ... I just love clocks and knowing what time it is has always been important to me. Being on time is important to me as well, probably a subconscious need because my mother was chronically late and got away with that behavior her entire life. Her tardiness was forgiven because she was always the life of the party once she arrived and even though her being late was rude and in my opinion, very self-centered, she never felt it necessary to change her ways and never managed to get anywhere on time.

So, when you see me again, after we're on the road ... check to see if I'm wearing my watch. If I'm not, my wish will have come true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment