Tuesday, December 19, 2006

8:37 AM Tuesday December 19, 2006

Two thousand six is coming to an end. In its wake, are many wonderful memories to look back on. When I was a kid, I wanted the time to pass quickly. I counted the days to the end of school; then to the beginning of school; then until it snowed; then to my birthday; then to Christmas. Time could not move fast enough to suit me. My 16th birthday finally came and I got my drivers license, then 18 arrived and I joined the ranks of adulthood. When I turned 21, I bought my first legal cocktail and … well, that is another story.

You have heard the old saying, “Be careful what you wish for?” While I wasn’t paying any attention, somehow, I had grown older and yes, I got my wish! Time flies by so quickly for me now, it is nearly impossible to keep track of the days and months or remember anything unless I write it down … then along came “Blogger”! You have probably heard of an external hard drive. Well, my blog is my external memory bank. Thank goodness!

My cousin, Nada, who lives in Yuma year-round is a family counselor for her day job but in her heart and soul, she is an artist. A very good artist in my opinion and I’d like to share this website with you so you can judge for yourself. Her pseudonym is “Sky Fox” and I think you’ll like her work. Click on Calendars, cards, etc..

http://sfcproducts.bizland.com/store/index.html

Also, we have a wedding coming up in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment