Sunday, October 29, 2006

9:15 AM MST Sunday October 29, 2006

Did you set your clocks back an hour last night or this morning? When I got up this morning at 7 AM, the sun was late ;-). No sign of old Sol until 8 AM!

Sorry to say, I have come down with the same cold that Phil is suffering with only my bug arrived three days later. So far I do not have the cough but I am feeling very tired and have a runny nose and sore throat. Our sightseeing activity has been pretty much curtailed here in St. George but as I am so fond of saying, we will just have to come back. Utah is such a beautiful state so returning some day soon will not be too difficult!
.
More when I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Joy & Phil,

    Hope both of you are feeling better by now.

    Margie & Roger

    ReplyDelete