Thursday, December 09, 2004

9:15 AM Thursday December 9, 2004

The wind and rain were relentless here in Sacramento yesterday. We finally gave up and paid for another day and drove the pickup down to attend my nephew, Rex's birthday party at his sister's restaurant, "Pearl's Cafe" in Fremont. Lots more about that later because Phil and I finally found a "ten" on our restaurant survey. This morning on the news there were pictures of two 18 wheelers that were blown into each other and ended up all tangled up together on their sides, on the highway to Lake Tahoe yesterday ... I knew it was blowing to hard to travel! This morning, the air is still, the sun is shining brightly and it's beautiful outside. We're on our way to Pleasanton in a couple hours and again I'll remind you'all that I'll be without Internet, except for a few minutes here and there until December 14th when we have our Data Storm installed in Bakersfield. My niece and namesake, Julie suggested we videotape the installation and instructions ... good idea! Now where did I put that camera ...........................?

No comments:

Post a Comment