Friday, December 17, 2004

8:30 AM Friday December 17, 2004

Okay, now that I'm back on line via Data Storm Satellite Internet ... HELP! All of you "bloggers" out there ... I can't get "Hello" to import pictures to the blog for me -- it jumps back to the sign-in page when I start to type the caption and the sign-in page doesn't work either as it is grayed out. Also, there is a countdown going on over the sign-in page I've never seen before. Is that significant? It's been acting up now the last two or three times I've tried to use it. I even downloaded Picasa to no avail! That doesn't help either because Picasa is linked to Hello?? Is there another program out there somewhere I can use to download pictures into my blog? Lots of pictures waiting to be downloaded ... what do I do? Please e-mail me with your suggestions ... I'm at my wits end! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment