Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quick Sunday morning note..

Dear Readers,

First, Happy Easter! Second, I am going to try and post my blog as usual but we have had another severe storm warning issued. If the lightning and hail comes like it did the other day, we will lower our satellite Internet dish and hunker down to listen to the weather radio and hope we don't hear the tornado siren. If we do, we will head for the restrooms. They are built of cement blocks and hopefully will protect us unless we get a direct hit. Then not much will help except a tornado shelter in the ground and there are none in the RV park.

Anyway, this note may not be needed and if not, when I'm done I will delete it. But I just wanted everyone to know why I am not posting or late in posting today if it happens.

Until later (I hope),

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! So interesting - now we're interested in heading to Arkansas sometime!

    Happy Easter!
    Suzanne & Brad

    ReplyDelete