Thursday, November 02, 2006

7:41 PM Thursday, November 1, 2006

I’m sure you have all heard the latest TV hype out of Sin City? “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Well, the inference almost came true with my blog and me!

Today is the first day since we arrived in Nevada that I have felt like doing more than eating and sleeping. It was beginning to look like our stay was going to be—not only without something to tell you about but, I was going to feel too badly to tell you if we did manage to see or do anything.

With only three days left before we leave Las Vegas we finally got out and about today and drove to Boulder City and Hoover Dam. We had lunch at a tiny restaurant called Mel’s Diner and took lots of pictures of the dam. A check station was across the road just before you arrive at the dam and each vehicle was looked over by security personnel. We learned RVs are allowed to drive across but must stop and submit to an inspection first. Even though it was a short trip, by the time we got home, I was ready to call it a day.
.
Here are some miscellaneous pictures I would like to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you both are having a great time!

    MsTioga and George

    ReplyDelete