Monday, November 13, 2006

12:18 PM Monday November 13, 2006

After pursuing the scenic route for more than two months on the road, we have arrived in Yuma Arizona from Shelton Washington and are settling in for a couple months. The tentative plan is to stay through December visiting family and basking in the warm weather.

Home building is booming in Yuma. The town continues to spread out and although the population decreases during the hottest summer months, apparently, there are many more year-round inhabitants each year. Several residents we’ve talked to consider two months of hot weather (easy to survive with air-conditioning) a small price to pay for 10 months of nearly perfect temperatures.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. You have some great photos worth sharing, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning your blog at #394 on my blog - 21 21 21 Great Blogs To Read.

    The easiest way to find my blogs is a search on Google. Key in - Krazy kelvin. Click - I'm feeling lucky.

    ReplyDelete