Friday, March 04, 2005

9:55 AM Friday March 4, 2005

So sorry to have neglected the blog for so long. We've been "on the road" every day in the Ranger enjoying San Antonio and the "hill country" of Texas. We've put hundreds of miles on the pickup exploring the area. When the sun shines, it is so beautiful here ... I love it. Today we're moving the motorhome to a small town a little north of Austin called Hutto, where Tanya, one of my Ellison cousins lives. We will meet up with her tomorrow. I wanted to catch up the blog yesterday but after doing laundry on Thursday then shopping for supplies and catching up all the ironing (first time in three months) I was too pooped so put it off again. I have so much to share with you, I have to plan on a whole day to bring you up to date. Maybe later this weekend ... I hope!

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! all the pictures make me miss the joy of a road trip! i swear i can still feel the excitement and the way the air feels when you've been sitting in the car for so long... enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete