Sunday, November 21, 2004

8:50 AM Sunday November 21, 2004

We took the leap and asked that our web site be added to the list of links on this website: http://www.hitchitch.com/links.html and what fun it has been. Ron Bunge and his partner, Terry have put together a site where fulltime RVers (or wannabees like we were for years) who are dreaming of -- planning for -- or actually -- "living the dream", (the fulltimer's mantra) can find each other in one convenient place. My original plan was to wait until we were actually on the road but since we are so close to beginning our new life style, I decided our preparation for going "fulltime" might be of interest to some and went ahead and put my web log on now. I'd like to add a permanent link on the front page of my blog but haven't figured out how to do it yet. Since being added to "Hitchitch", we've exceeded 1,000 hits and that pleases me very much. Obviously, there's nothing more satisfying to a person who writes than to know someone is reading it, so if you would like some vicarious travel adventure along with many wonderful pictures of this beautiful country ... take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment