Tuesday, September 27, 2005

10:00 PM Tuesday September 27, 2005

It looks like we might have found a technician to solve our satellite TV dilemma. I’ll keep you posted. We found a nice coin-op laundromat yesterday and got our laundry done. I must admit one of my idiosyncrasies as far back as I can remember has been my near fanatical laundry methods … in other words, I acknowledge I was obsessive compulsive in the way it was accomplished. Meticulous sorting and pre-treating, precise cold water washes and permanent press care as well as extreme self-satisfaction in my whites being their very whitest and so on. Well, it’s fair to say that using public facilities has challenged my routine and caused me to rethink my behavior. It has been necessary to condense the steps and relax my so-called system and as a result our laundry day usually takes less than two hours start to finish. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll be able to relinquish the entire chore to Phil … ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment