Thursday, October 21, 2004

8:18 PM Thursday, October 21, 2004

This morning I spent an hour writing a diatribe about a "bait and switch" episode that Phil and I did a little dance with the other day then, just as I was ready to publish ... my computer hiccuped ... then, shut down completely ... then restarted. I lost the whole thing! Thoroughly disgusted I quit the computer for the rest of the day. When am I ever going to learn to "save" (in whatever fashion is necessary) what I write as I'm writing it? I might retell the tale another day but most likely I won't. Once I've said (in this case wrote) my piece, the inclination or incentive to reinterate seems to be lacking. If you want to know who/what it's all about, send me a note and I'll answer you personally.

1 comment:

  1. Joy.....talk about bait.....you hooked me! What was the "bait and switch" episode???


    Margie

    ReplyDelete